Matt is a business and social entrepreneur, and a global speaker, author and broadcaster.
He was in 'remedial' English classes at school and only later learned that he had the gift of dyslexia. Over the years Matt has learned to lean into his neuro-diversity and accomplish great things.
Matt has started numerous social and business ventures. He has spoken in 50 countries to more than a million people, authored 17 books with more to come and writes for publications such as The Times newspaper.
When he is not travelling he lives between London, United Kingdom and Noto, Italy.
His ventures include:
- NAYBA, a global foundation helping local churches love their neighbours and transform their neighbourhoods, where he is the Founder.
- PublishU, a global venture enabling people to write, publish and market their books worldwide, where he is the Chief Coach.
- Relationology, a global community of great people, achieving great things through great relationships, where he is the founding Partner.
- Noto Italy, a business helping people holiday well and invest in the city of Noto in Sicily, Italy.
- Matt-Bird.com, a global platform inspiring people in faith through his speaking, writing and broadcasting.
Contact Matt anytime on email@example.com